People Used This
HAJJ IMPORTANT LINKS
Before you choose your Hajj Package, or deal with any Hajj Company in Canada, you should know if you meet the basic requirements of the Ministry of Hajj, and the Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Canada.
Male who is 18 years of age or older
If you are a male going by yourself or accompanying a family member, and you are 18 years or older.
Male who is younger than 18 BUT going with a Muhrem
If you are a male younger than 18 years and you will be traveling to Hajj with an older Male family member ( be 18 years or older). Muhrem relations accepted: (Father, Brother, Uncle “Father’s Brother or Mother’s Brother”, Grandfather).
Female traveling with a Muhrem
If you are a female accompanied by a Male family member ( be 18 years or older) acting as a Muhrem. The Muhrem relations accepted: (Father, Husband, Brother, Uncle “Father’s Brother or Mother’s Brother”, Grandfather, Son, and Son in Law).
Female who is 45 years of age or older
If you are a female planning to travel by yourself to Hajj without a Muhrem, and you are 45 years or older, you can go without a Muhrem.
If you are a Citizen of Canada and you are holding a valid Canadian Passport.
Permanent Resident of Canada
If you are a Citizen of another country with a valid Canadian PR card. If you are not a Canadian Citizen and you do not have a valid Canadian PR card but you wish to tag alone with our Canadian Group, you obtain your own Hajj visa from your country, and you can buy the land package from us.
Holder of a valid passport or travel document
You should be holding regular passport (No Diplomatic or special passport) that is valid for at least 6 months from the traveling date. You can also be holding a valid Travel Document and apply. Regardless if it is a passport you are holding or a travel document, they be Machine Readable (No hand written or manual passports will be accepted).
Haji who hasn't been to Hajj within the past 5 years
Haji who hasn’t been to Hajj within the past 5 years
Haji who has been to hajj within the past 5 years but accompanying someone who hasn't
If you have been to hajj within the last 5 years but you are going with someone who has been to Hajj as a family Muhrem. You can be accompanying your (Wife, Mother, Daughter, Mother in Law, Aunt “Mother’s Sister or Father’s Sister”).
Muslim or a new revert
If you are a Muslim or a revert even if you have a Non-Muslim name. You might be required to provide extra documents to proof that you are a Muslim.
The following Hajj visa requirements below are divided into two categories; The general Hajj visa requirements, and the additional requirements for specific cases. If you decide to go with Falcon Travel, We highly recommend to get all the visa requirements ready as early as possible so that we can check your documents and confirm your documents status.
General Hajj Visa Requirements:
Hajj Visa Application Form (Original and Copy)
This year’s updated Hajj Visa Application, electronically filled (Or neatly handwritten), signed and dated.
Valid Passport (Original and Copy)
A valid passport for at least 6 month from the traveling date of your Hajj Package is required. Your passport be machine readable. Passports showing water damage, or any kind of damage, or not well maintained, or dirty will NOT be accepted by the Embassy of Saudi Arabia as the Embassy uses very advanced scanner to read the passports, these scanners will not be able to read the passports if they show any of the above mentioned signs. You MUST provide a copy of your current passport even if it is expired or will require to be changed, at the time of signing up for one of the Hajj packages.
Valid PR Card for Non-Canadians (Copy)
If you are a permanent resident of Canada and not yet Canadian, you provide a colored clear copy of your VALID PR card (Both Sides). The Embassy of Saudi Arabia will use the information on the card to validate the legitimate owner of the card, in case if the card is not legitimate or it belongs to another person, you risk being black listed for life with the Saudi Authorities, and your application will be dined and reported to the Canadian Authorities for states fraud.
2 Personal Photos (Original)
The Embassy of Saudi Arabia requires two Canadian passport size photos (50 mm “2 inch” wide X 70 mm “2-3/4 inch” high). The photos must be colored with white background. For Ladies, the photos are preferred to be with Hijab but NOT mandatory. The photos must be stamped, dated by the studio, and you are asked to print your full name and sign on the back of each photo. If you have enough computer knowledge to scan your photos and send it to us as soon as you take them, that is highly recommended but it is NOT mandatory. Any small sized photos, or photos NOT showing the face looking straight at the camera will be denied.
Proof of Being Vaccinated Against Meningitis ACYW135 (Original and Copy)
You are required to provide a proof of being vaccinated against Meningitis ACYW135 or Menactra. The Canadian government vaccination card (The Yellow Card in Ontario, White Card in Alberta, or Travel vaccination Card) to proof that are vaccinated is highly recommended. You can get vaccinated at any travel clinic or by your family doctor. Although the Meningitis may be required once in a life time, also some doctors give Meningitis dosage that is valid for 5 years and 10 years the Embassy of Saudi Arabia requires the vaccination date NOT be older than 3 years of the travel date of your Hajj Package. The vaccination card or must show the date you were vaccinated, the vaccination name or code, the doctor name, the doctor signature and/or the clinic stamp in which you were vaccinated.
Hajj Mutawif Fee (Will Be Added to the Package Cost)
Hajj Mutawif fee is a fee enforced and collected by the Saudi Authorities upon arrival at Jeddah or Medina airport also known as Mutawif Fee. If you are booking a package with Falcon Travel, we will be paying this fee on your behalf to the Ministry of Hajj while you will be paying this fee on top of your package price.
This draft covers the cost of (Tawaf agencies, for housing at the Holy sites, and also it covers a portion of your AC transportation services) therefore each Hajji MUST carry their own draft.
Your Hajj Mutawif fee is approximately $450 CAD including the wire transfer charges to Saudi Arabia. Children between the age of 7 and 15, pay approximately $230 CAD including the wire transfer charges to Saudi Arabia. Children younger than 7 years are exempt from paying the Hajj Mutawif fee.
Confirmed Airline Ticket (Original and Copy)
You are required to provide your confirmed airline ticket reservation. Your ticket should show the ticket #, the departure date from Canada, the arrival date, the arrival port “for example to Jeddah or Medina airport”, your departure date from Saudi Arabia. Some guidelines to keep in mind:
- The last date to enter Saudi Arabia for Hajj is 4th Zul Hijja.
- You can NOT enter through Riyadh or even transit in Riyadh. Your ticket MUST have the first stop in Saudi Arabia at Jeddah Airport or Medina Airport.
- The number of days you stay in Saudi Arabia MUST match the validity of your Hajj visa.
- The departure port MUST be from any Canadian airport, and should not be departing from anywhere else in the world.
- If you are acting as a Muhrem for ladies or children, all your family MUST be entering and exiting Saudi Arabia on the same days and flight.
If you are booking your package with Falcon Travel, we will arrange your airline ticket and we will ensure it meets all requirements.
Proof of Being a Muslim (For New Reverts or Those with Non-Muslim names)
If you have a non-Muslim name, or you are a new revert to Islam, you MUST provide a proof of being a Muslim. i.e Birth Certificate showing a Muslim named Father and Mother, or a Certificate of Conversion to Islam. A letter from any Islamic Institutions is NOT accepted by the Embassy of Saudi Arabia.
Name Change Certificate (Copy)
If your name that is appearing currently in your passport is different than your name appearing in any of the required documents i.e Birth Certificate, or Marriage Certificate; you MUST provide a copy of a legal Name Change Certificate showing the old name and the current name.
Prepaid FEDEX Return Waybill (Original)
If you not planning on dropping off or picking up your documents to/from one of our offices in Canada, then you provide a prepaid FEDEX waybill so we can use it when returning your passport and documents after we finish the visa processing. We also highly recommend using FEDEX when sending us your documents and passports as it is one of the safest courier service providers in the market. We advise everyone to avoid Canada Post at all cost when sending sensitive documents.
Additional Hajj Visa Requirements:
Additional Requirements For Females Traveling With a Muhrem
In Addition to the Mandatory Requirements for Everyone, you will need to provide a copy of a legal, governmental document proofing your relation with the Muhrem. i.e (a copy of a Marriage Certificate, or the long Birth Certificate showing both the names of the parents…etc). The document MUST be in English. Documents that aren’t in English MUST be translated to English by a Certified Canadian Translator.
Once you have the English document or you have the document with the certified English translation, the document MUST be notarized from a notary public or the Board of Trade.
Once the document is notarized, the document MUST be sent to the Canadian Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Ottawa to be certified.
If you decide to go with Falcon Travel, we will be helping you in getting this document ready once you have the English document or the document with the English translation.
Additional Requirements For Ladies 45 Years or Older Traveling Without a Muhrem
In Addition to the Mandatory Requirements for Everyone, you will need to provide one of the following documents:
- Traveling Alone Declaration (FAL654) IF; you are living on your own and do NOT have a Male Muhrem i.e (Father, Husband, Brother, Son that is 18 years or older…etc) to give you permission to go for Hajj. (The Form Must Be Filled, and Notarized by a Notary Public or a Lawyer)
- Related Documents to be provided with FAL654: If you are DIVORCED or WIDOWED only, you will need to provide a legal proof of your marital status i.e Divorce Certificate or Court Order, Death Certificate,…etc.
- Muhrem Letter (FAL852) IF; you have a Male Muhrem i.e (Father, Husband, Brother, Son that is 18 years or older…etc) to give you permission to go for Hajj. (The Form Must Be Filled, and Notarized by a Notary Public or a Lawyer)
- Related Documents to be provided with FAL852: You also need to provide a copy of any legal photo ID of the Muhrem who is giving you permission to go for Hajj i.e (Valid Driver License both sides, Valid Passport…etc). You will also need to provide a notarized copy of any legal proof of your relation with the Muhrem i.e (Marriage Certificate, or the Long Birth Certificate showing the names of parents…etc). The proof MUST be in English or Arabic or French, any other languages will need to be accompanied with a notarized translation.
Additional Requirements For Children Younger Than 18 Years
If the children are traveling with BOTH parents:
The long birth certificate showing the name of the child as it is in the passport along with both names of parents.
If the children are traveling with the FATHER:
- The long birth certificate showing the name of the child as it is in the passport along with both names of parents.
- Consent letter for children traveling abroad filled and notarized by the Mother, along with a clear colored copy of a Photo ID of the mother i.e (Valid Driver License both sides, or Valid Passport…etc)
If the children are traveling with another Blood Muhrem other than the Father i.e (Brother, Uncle…etc):
- The long birth certificate showing the name of the child as it is in the passport along with both names of parents.
- Consent letter for children traveling abroad filled and notarized by both Parents giving the child permission to travel abroad, along with a clear colored copy of a Photo ID from each parent i.e (Valid Driver License both sides, or Valid Passport…etc)
- Muhrem Letter (FAL321): Filled, Signed, and notarized by the Male Muhrem who is NOT going giving permission to the child to go for Hajj with Blood Male Muhrem and indicating the relationship of the Muhrem who IS going to the child.
- Related Documents to be provided with FAL321: A copy of a legal proof of the relationship between the Muhrem who is going and the child i.e. (If the child is going with his older brother, then a copy of the long birth certificate for the Muhrem and the child showing the same parents…etc)
Additional Document required For Children 15 Years or Younger:
A proof of being vaccinated against POLIO.
Below you will find a complete list of all forms and documents required to obtain a Hajj visa from Canada. These Forms comply with the requirements of Hajj enforced by the Ministry of Hajj in Saudi Arabia and the Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Ottawa, Canada. Most of these Forms are electronically fillable, but for those who would like to fill it manually please ensure your hand writing is neat and clear.
– Hajj Visa Department
The Hajj visa application MUST be filled on a computer or with clear and neat hand writing, and then printed, and then you MUST date it and sign it. Please forward the original along with your documents to our visa department.
To be completed by the Muhrem who is NOT going for Hajj, and wants to give you permission to go with another Muhrem. It MUST be printed, and notarized by a notary public or a lawyer.
The Hajj terms and conditions is the contract/agreement between you and our company. This contract must be printed, and signed. Please forward the last page along with your documents to our visa department.
Is required for any Lady 45 year of age or older traveling ALONE with our company but has a Muhrem around to give her permission to travel for Hajj. It MUST be printed, and notarized by a notary public or a lawyer.
A list of recommended items that we have put together to help you pack for Hajj. It is not MANDATORY to buy any of these items. We recommend buying the items needed in advance to avoid being rushed at the last minute.
Is required for any Lady 45 year of age or older, traveling alone and doesn’t have a Male Muhrem around to give her permission to travel for Hajj. It MUST be printed, and notarized by a notary public or a lawyer.
Is required if you wish to pay using your credit card, along with the form; a clear copy of your credit card, and any Canadian photo ID showing your name and address are required.
Is recommended to be filled by both or either parents; giving their children younger than 18 years of age permission to travel abroad. Once filled it MUST be notarized by a notary public or a lawyer.